April-11-2019 in Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare Law, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Media Law, Property, Advertising and Marketing Law, Commercial & Business, Corporate, Employment Law, Insolvency & Restructuring, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Regulatory & Administrative Law, Sports Law
Hayes solicitors has again been recognised in the latest edition of leading international legal directory The Legal 500
Banking and Finance - "A strong team with in-depth knowledge and experience in all areas of banking law."
Commercial, Corporate and M&A - "Particularly strong in the media, retail and advertising sectors"
- Ken Casey is listed as a Leading Lawyer
Dispute Resolution - A 'down-to-earth' and 'exceptionally thorough' team
- Joe O'Malley and Jeremy Erwin are "approachable, grounded and sensible."
- Caroline Crowley has "keen intellect and extensive experience in this area."
Employment - The team at Hayes solicitors 'works very well together as a unified whole'
- Breda O'Malley is ‘Extremely responsive’ and ‘has an extremely comprehensive knowledge of all TUPE-related issues and wider employment law'
- Anne Lyne is ‘truly an expert in employment law’
Healthcare and Life Sciences - "The team at Hayes solicitors is known for its expertise in clinical defence negligence."
- Mary Hough is listed as a Leading Lawyer
Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring - ‘Strong client service' and ‘specialist skills in the restructuring and litigation areas’
Insurance - "The team at Hayes Solicitors is highly specialised in healthcare litigation"
Media and Entertainment
Real Estate - "Consistently excellent’
Jackie Buckley recommended
Back to Full News