March-21-2022 in Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare Law, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Media Law, Property, Advertising and Marketing Law, Commercial & Business, Corporate, Employment Law, Public Sector, Regulatory & Administrative Law
We are pleased to announce that a number of our solicitors and departments have been highly ranked in the latest edition of leading international legal directory Chambers Europe. Our Dispute Resolution, Healthcare, Employment, Real Estate and Media teams have been recommended in the 2022 Edition
- "Everyone in the team is extremely meticulous, well trained and dedicated to their clients"
- An interviewee praises the team's "knowledge of the business area, familiarity and expertise"; "We trust their advice and we have a very good working relationship with them"
- "The overall attitude of the individuals we dealt with inspired us with confidence but also ensured we fully understood what we were signing at the end of the day. Every accommodation was made to facilitate whatever was required, be it a home visit to get documents signed or witnessed, or renegotiating a clause with the developer because we changed our mind at the last minute"
- "Knowledgeable, commercially aware, with great attention to detail and very trustworthy"
- A robust team acting on a broad selection of media law mandates. The practice provides key publishing sector clients with pre- and post-publication support, including the defence of defamation claims. The legal team has a diverse client list that includes leading Irish newspapers, talent agencies and production companies. The department boasts additional strength in advertising matters.
In addition, a number of our solicitors are ranked as leading individuals:
- Joe O'Malley is praised by clients for being a "safe pair of hands" in disputes
- David Phelan "Absolutely committed to his clients and offers not just expert advice but also very practical advice. He is available outside of normal office hours and is almost like an in-house resource, such is his commitment to serving clients"
- Jackie Buckley "Extremely knowledgeable, but also very commercial. Jackie's opinion is so valued"
- Breda O'Malley "Accessible, diligent, responsive, and available, which is reassuring in times of need"; "She has a practical approach and style that works with the client to explore all options and assistance in dealing with complex legal matters"
- Mary Hough "is first-class," and receives further praise for her handling of clinical negligence claims, including cases arising from catastrophic injury or delayed diagnosis.
- Caroline Crowley "demonstrates vast knowledge in medical negligence cases. She remains a strong choice to handle complex birth injury and cerebral palsy cases"
- Ken Casey "very experienced and commercial"; "He is calm and measured in his approach while also advocating effectively for his client"
- Anne Lyne "An extremely knowledgeable and responsive employment law expert with a great understanding of the legal and practical implications associated with complex workplace matters"
- Michael Hanley receives high praise for his commercial guidance "a great team leader" who is "very attentive"
- Stephen McGuinness is praised as "brilliant" by market commentators
About Chambers and Partners:
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers. Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.Back to Full News