A number of our solicitors and practice areas have again been recognised in the latest edition of leading international legal directory Chambers Europe.
Our Dispute Resolution, Healthcare, Employment, Real Estate and Media Teams have been recommended in this year’s edition.
- Sources praise the lawyers' "attention to detail and accuracy" and note that "they are immensely invested in the case."
- "They have a simply fantastic touch when dealing with clients"; "Their sensitivity to the real situations that are affecting those people involved is absolutely phenomenal."
- "Clear and concise in providing advice"; "They go beyond merely providing information; they give strong, personalised support."
- "The team members are very proactive and follow up very quickly on matters."
- "Thorough, detailed and communicative."
- "The lawyers are very responsive and are always willing to take a commercial view on matters while keeping us well informed of any legal implications of a particular course of action."
- "The lawyers' media sector knowledge is very up to date."
- Sources further praise the lawyers' "thoroughness, their knowledge of the law and the court system, and their accuracy and reliability."
In addition, a number of our solicitors are ranked as leading individuals:
David Phelan: "Well known among market commentators for his work defending major Irish publishing companies and advising prominent individuals on the commercialisation of their image rights"; "He is level-headed and understands the mindset of all the people involved."
Caroline Crowley: "She has an encyclopedic knowledge of the kinds of issues that can crop up in these cases"; "She is open to mediation and coming to a practical resolution to get a good outcome for people."
Joe O'Malley: "A very dynamic and impressive lawyer," noted for his skill in "handling the opponent, his client and the counsel team working with him."; "He is efficient, intelligent and pragmatic."
Jackie Buckley: "Really strong academic knowledge"; "She knows which points to hold on to in negotiations."
Breda O'Malley: "Extremely experienced and emotionally intelligent in dealing with clients"; "She always provides clear and incisive advice."
Mary Hough: "Her attention to detail is unparalleled"; "She is a calm presence in litigation, which is very reassuring to the people around her. We always feel she is absolutely in control of what is happening."
Ken Casey: "Offers very solid advice on the transaction and on the elements surrounding it."
Michael Hanley: "Possesses an acute commercial acumen and deep expertise in his field."
Anne Lyne: "Particularly active in discrimination cases relating to age and gender and unfair dismissal claims. She also advises on disciplinary processes and restructuring-related employment issues."
About Chambers and Partners:
Chambers and Partners is a leading international legal directory in operation for almost 30 years. The London-based team of 200+ researchers, conducts thousands of interviews in 20+ languages and identifies the best law firms globally based on technical legal ability, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value for money and depth of team.Back to Full News