Our technology team advises media publishers, public sector organisations and many marketing and advertising businesses on all aspects of technology related issues. We are recognised in the market for the quality and depth of expertise available on technology related matters.
We advise the operators of a number of major Irish websites, including on the digital edition of their publications and on website development. We also advise on agreements with third-party IT and software providers.
We advise on large-scale IT commercial agreements as well as business solutions, print managed solutions and booking and fulfilment systems in a range of industries including consumer goods and travel/leisure.
We advise in the marketing and advertising sectors on issues including digital marketing, data protection, gaming and gambling issues. Our experience acting for clients operating in these sectors has allowed us to develop particular expertise in advertising on digital marketing initiatives.
Our services include:
- Legal issues surrounding websites and mobile applications
- Software development and licensing agreements
- IT outsourcing
- Regtech investment and corporate governance matters
- Advertising management and online accounting software
- Bespoke terms of business for managed IT services
- Indemnity, limitation of liability and warranties
- Intellectual property and ancillary rights
- Data privacy and data protection
- Terms of service
- Contractual status of products and services
- Contractual arrangements with IT service providers
What clients say: Technology