Our specialist sports law team provides expert advice and practical solutions to many high-profile sports people, sporting organisations and related businesses.
We have developed close working relationships with a number of high-profile sports personalities and professionals, providing day-to-day advisory, transactional and regulatory advices. We have a wide range of expertise in advising on third party commercial agreements, endorsement arrangements and image rights.
We advise on loan facility and supporting security documentation relating to wealth management and tax planning structures. We have extensive experience acting on behalf of private banking and wealth management units, sports clubs, charities limited by guarantee and trust arrangements in terms of holding land and property.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of experts from our core practice areas including Corporate, Commercial and Business, Commercial Property, Banking and Financial Services, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Media Law and Regulatory.
Our multidisciplinary team provides the following services to the Sports Sector:
- Commercial Contracts, Sponsorship and Endorsement Arrangements
- Broadcasting, Reputation Management and Defamation
- Intellectual Property, Privacy and Image Rights
- Data Protection
- Disciplinary, Regulatory and Governance
- Employment Law / Disciplinary Procedures
- Property acquisitions, disposals, leasing and financing
- Banking and Financial Services
- Litigation, Mediation and Dispute Resolution