Shalini Aggarwal - Associate
Shalini Aggarwal is an associate in Hayes Corporate department. Shalini has experience across a variety of business and industry sectors with corporate transactions at both national and multi-jurisdictional levels.
Shalini Aggarwal is an associate in Hayes Corporate department. Shalini has experience across a variety of business and industry sectors with corporate transactions at both national and multi-jurisdictional levels. Shalini’s areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, corporate governance and advisory work. Prior to joining Hayes, Shalini worked for a leading law firm gaining significant transactional experience working for both domestic and international clients in relation to real estate investment acquisitions and disposals, development schemes and financing. Shalini is a qualified solicitor in England and Wales (non-practising).
- M&A – acting for buyers and sellers of businesses across various sectors from small start-up companies to large multi-national corporations including portfolio sales/acquisitions
- Corporate governance and compliance – advising on a broad range of corporate governance issues including Shareholder disputes;
- Commercial arrangements and advice – experience advising companies on legal aspects of their commercial arrangements
- Other – other experience includes Commercial Property – all aspects of the sale, purchase, leasing, development and financing of forward funded site acquisitions, development schemes; advising on property aspects of M&A.
- Bachelor of Arts Honours, Queens University, Canada
- Bachelor of Education, Windsor University, Canada
- Professional qualification as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 2022
- Admitted in the Senior Courts of England and Wales, SRA, 2023
- Irish Women Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Ireland
- JCI Ireland
- Swim Ireland