The partners at Hayes solicitors were delighted to host a Breakfast Briefing for In-House Counsel at our offices on Tuesday, 20 February 2018.
Experts from across the firm highlighted the key issues facing In-House Counsel in 2018, and identified strategies to mitigate risk for In-House Counsel and their employers:
- Director and Officer Personal Liability and the GDPR
- Mandatory Recognition of Trade Unions, by the Back Door
- The Employment Injunction
- Managing your Property Risks - Our Top Tips for 2018
- Mediation Act 2017 – Significant Reform in ADR
The presentations were followed by an active and engaging panel discussion with partners from our Corporate, Commercial and Business, Property and Employment Departments.
Speakers: Ken Casey, Head of Corporate; Jackie Buckley, Head of Property; Matthew Austin, Partner, Commercial and Business; Breda O’Malley, Head of Employment.Back to Full News