April-12-2018 in Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare Law, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Media Law, Property, Advertising and Marketing Law, Commercial & Business, Corporate, Employment Law, Insolvency & Restructuring, Insurance, Intellectual Property
A number of our solicitors and practice areas have again been recognised in the latest edition of leading international legal directory The Legal 500.
The firm has been ranked in the following practice areas:
- Banking and Finance
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Dispute Resolution
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Media and Advertising
- Real Estate
In addition, a number of our solicitors have been recommended in their practice areas:
- David Phelan - 'Clear and precise'
Commercial, Corporate and M&A | Intellectual Property | Media and Advertising
David Phelan and Joseph O’Malley ‘formidable opponents in contentious matters'
- Joseph O’Malley - 'Grasps complex issues quickly', 'deals with contentious issues in a proactive and lateral way'
Commercial Corporate and M&A | Dispute Resolution | Media and Advertising
- Mary Hough - 'Widely respected', 'outstanding' and listed as a ‘Leading Individual’
Dispute Resolution | Healthcare and Life Sciences | Insurance
- Ken Casey - Listed as a ‘Leading Individual’
Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Laura Fannin - Provides ‘measured and useful advice’
- Caroline Crowley - 'Highly skilled'
Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Ciarán O’Rorke - Recommended for Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Jackie Buckley - Recommended for Real Estate as head of a ‘diligent and experienced’ practice
- Rachel Niall - Recommended for Real Estate
- Breda O’Malley - 'Provides high-value guidance’
- Anne Lyne - Recommended for Employment
- Gill Woods - Recommended for Employment
- Michael Hanley - 'Knowledgeable on complex debt structures’
Banking and Finance