A number of our solicitors and practice areas have again been recognised in the latest edition of leading international legal directory Chambers Europe.
Our Dispute Resolution, Healthcare, Employment, Real Estate and Media Teams have been recommended in this year’s edition.
- "Their medical knowledge is second to none, and they are specialised above all others. They are very collaborative and leave no stone unturned."
- "They are the foremost solicitor firm in Ireland for the handling of medical malpractice."
- "Expert" practitioners who make up the firm's "really big healthcare team.”
- Recognised for "the speed at which they respond, the way they ask the right questions to gain a full understanding of the situation, and the fact that their responses are to the point."
- “Very helpful in advising on difficult situations in the workplace"; "Responsive, extremely good and supportive."
- "Their partner-led approach to work, responsiveness, technical ability and commerciality are key strengths."
- "They have an excellent understanding of our needs and what is appropriate."
- "They always get back to us quickly with a strong understanding of our business and needs."
- Clients appreciate the "attention to detail, wise advice and pragmatism" of the group.
In addition, a number of our solicitors are ranked as leading individuals:
David Phelan: Recommended for TMT: Media “A respected figure in the market.”
Caroline Crowley: “Caroline Crowley is a vastly experienced practitioner”; "A very experienced, reassuring presence with great instincts and vision"; "Very sound judgement."
Joe O'Malley: "Extremely thorough, technically astute and very strategic in his approach to litigation."
Jackie Buckley: “Clients praise her "attention to detail"; "She is extremely knowledgeable, promptly replies to queries and is very approachable."
Breda O'Malley: "She gets to work immediately, understands and appreciates the delicacy of the issues and the challenges involved, and gives very sound, practical advice based on reality, offering really effective solutions."
Mary Hough: "Absolutely superb"
Ken Casey: "A very knowledgeable lawyer"
Michael Hanley: "Excellent to deal with: he displays remarkable commercial acumen and is always available to address any concerns."
Anne Lyne: "She is very good at identifying risk and then helping you reach a course of action."
Ciarán O'Rorke: “A renowned practitioner”
Chambers and Partners is a leading international legal directory in operation for almost 30 years. The London-based team of 200+ researchers, conducts thousands of interviews in 20+ languages and identifies the best law firms globally based on technical legal ability, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value for money and depth of team.