A number of our solicitors and practice areas have again been recognised in the latest edition of leading international legal directory Chambers Europe.
Our Dispute Resolution, Healthcare, Employment, Real Estate and Media Teams have been recommended in this year’s edition.
In addition, a number of our solicitors are ranked as leading individuals:
- David Phelan - TMT: “A clear thinker with an amazing mind" who "has the ability to give strategic advice." |"The hallmark of his service is thorough, precise and unambiguous advice."
- Joseph O’Malley - Dispute Resolution: “The ‘very impressive’ Joseph O'Malley acts on a broad selection of disputes, particularly those involving corporate clients, financial institutions and public bodies.”
- Mary Hough - Dispute Resolution - Healthcare Litigation: "She's outstanding: she provides clear advice and her requests for information are factual and explicit."
- Ken Casey - Corporate / M&A: "Provides advice in a comprehensive but straightforward manner."
- Caroline Crowley - Dispute Resolution – Healthcare Litigation: "A very safe pair of hands."
- Jackie Buckley - Real Estate: “attentive, very aware of my particular needs and able to respond quickly." "She is conscientious and thorough."
- Michael Hanley - Banking and Finance: "A very commercial lawyer" and "very responsive, practical and knowledgeable."
- Ciarán O’Rorke - Dispute Resolution – Healthcare Litigation: "Incredible breadth of knowledge."
- Breda O’Malley - Employment: “Her support and advice was top class; she walked us through the issues."
- Anne Lyne - Employment: “She has an in-depth knowledge of employment law, takes a pragmatic viewpoint and cuts through complexities."
Back to Full News